Thursday, April 21, 2011

I dare you to make a photobook!


“I want to issue you a challenge.”


“Uh oh.” I said.

“No no, just listen. I want to challenge you to make a photobook.”

“Oh, that doesn’t seem so bad.” I replied.

“I want to challenge you to make a photobook about your life. Your whole life. All the things that are great. All the things that are bad. All the people who mean something to you. All the people who have affected your life.”

“Oh.” I said. “That sounds a bit challenging.”

“Imagine years later when you look back at the photobook that you will create, imagine that you can look back at the time right now and see what was really important to you, see who was really important to you, see what you were going through right now.”

“Yeah, like a time capsule.” I mentioned.

“I challenge you to do this. You won’t regret it.”

“Ok. Where do I start!” I am excited now to get started. I started writing down ideas of who I would take a picture of and who I would include in the book. It was time to get creative!

How about you?  Is it time to get creative and make the photobook!?