Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Ask SSM: What about my old photo albums? Should I throw them out?

Dear SSM,

Now that I’ve made my photobook and I’m really happy with it, what should I do with my photo albums?  I mean I was able to put in all the photos into my photobook so what do I need the albums for?  Should I toss them?

Sincerely,

Al Bum

-----------------------

Dear Al,

Great question.  We here at Silver Street Media would never advocate for tossing photo albums.  They took time to compile and they can have many uses in the future.  Unfortunately we could only think of one usage: showing your grandkids what a photo album looked like.  But no, I think that just in case anything happened, Heaven forbid! to your house or apartment at least you have a “back up copy” in your photo album.

Thanks again!

The SSM team.

------------------------
Got a question? Ask us! send an e-mail to info at silverstreetmedia dot com