Monday, January 17, 2011

5 Things I quit doing and made that Photo Book!



1.  Quit Watching TV - I had to get my butt off the couch and I made that awesome photo book that I knew would blow everyone's mind!  Not to mention my friends and family!

2.  Quit surfing Facebook – Facebook is great but it takes up a lot of your time.  If you are looking for photos for your next photo book, ok.  But...sometimes though Facebook photos don't work well in photo books so you have to be careful.  

3.  Quit Sleeping till 10 am on Saturday and Sunday – There were times when I slept in on Saturdays and Sundays.  But I figured out that waking up early is sometimes the best time to make a photo book for me.  I had to make a big pot of coffee though.

4.  Quit Worrying about what the photo book will look like – We’ll take the NIKE motto here and tell you to “JUST DO IT”.  Don’t worry about what it will look like because it won’t look like anything at all if you don’t actually make one!  I had to really make sure I understood this one.  It won't look like much if I don't work on it.

5.  Quit watching movies – Friday night was always a movie night for me.  Soon I took my Friday movie night time and sat together as a family and looked through our photos and choose which one to include in your latest photo book.  What great memories!