Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Photobook: Gould's Sugar House in Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts

I put this photobook together using Silver Street Media’s software, it took about 2 hours to get the layout just right.  I wanted to make sure that the pancakes were really accentuated; and they were good!!  I was really looking forward to getting it back, and wasn’t disappointed – the book looked great!  Loved how the paper made the printing pop, but was a little upset about the font style I chose.  Next time, Bold.  The entire package screamed quality pancakes.  This will be great on my coffee table!


This is the cover.  I wanted to shock people with the deliciousness of what they serve at Gould's.  I get hungry everytime I look at it!

Those are my fingers!  There's the pancakes all ready to go out to the customers!

I thought maybe all the employees would not like me taking photos but they were ok with it.  I got this great sequence of the cook pouring the batter.

There are so many fun pictures in the photobook because there are so many fun things to look at over at Gould's!  These are just some of the pages that I wanted to show you all!

So the front cover was the full pancake... this back cover is almost done!  So delicious and the photobook is such a great memory!

Want to know which company I used to make this photobook?  Go to our ABOUT page here.