Thursday, March 8, 2012

They Oughta Make a Photobook: Flying Babies. Yeah, Flying Babies.

Here's a new photography phenomonon: "Flying Babies."  Whether you agree with it or not, it's still pretty interesting.  Huffington Post alerted me to this new idea and there are some of the photos that are really so interesting that I can't figure out if it's photography or child abuse.  But the photographer "Hulin" says:

After posting the picture on Facebook, and getting a huge response, she knew she had found something special.
"The photo was sort of magical in an unexpected way and I wanted to make more,” Hulin told TIME. “I felt like the pictures could show the world that babies inhabit that is all their own." 
My question is: Where are the parents ready to catch the baby as gravity takes over!?"  I hope they are right underneath ready to catch them.  If you agree with it or disagree, one thing is for sure: they oughta make a photobook!

If you have photos that you'd like us to highlight please post your photos' links in our facebook page and we'll take a look to highlight your photos!  COOL!